Aspire will overlook a new public square that is packed with amenities. The newly pedestrianised “Temple Place” will provide creative industries space and enhance connectivity to Temple Meads railway station, only five minutes walk away.
Aspire will have the largest floorplates of any new building in Bristol – in excess of 27,000 sq ft. Maximum flexibility is offered with the floorplates sub-divisible up to three tenancies.
The workspace has been designed to enable an occupational density of one person for every 8 sq m. This highly efficient ratio reflects the best of BCO guidance and distinguishes Aspire from the competition.
Aspire has been designed with meticulous attention to detail. Our aspiration is to set a new benchmark in quality and specification for a regional city.
The flexible floorplates include a 76 metre span of column-free, uninterrupted space with floor to ceiling glazing, offering an abundance of natural light.
The seventh floor terraces provide panoramic views across the city, perfect for informal meetings or breakout space beyond the office.
A stunning double height reception will overlook Temple Place, a vibrant new public square which is being delivered as part of Bristol City Council’s plans for the Temple Quarter Enterprise Zone which has received central Government and HCA support.
Temple Place will be bustling with activity, featuring a new “Incubator Room” and creative industry space with bars, cafes and restaurants.
Aspire will be at the forefront of this dynamic new space with activity spilling out into the square.
Knitted into the fabric of this creative hub, Aspire will truly inspire workers.
|FLOOR||NET INTERNAL AREA|
|sq ft||sq m|
|Level 00 (Ground)||18,731||1,740|
|Level 08 (Plant)||0||0|
Car Parking Spaces : 63
Cycle Spaces : 170
CEG's brief for Aspire was to deliver a new class of office building for Bristol that achieves the highest standards of design. Aspire will offer an unrivalled quality of space with highly flexible, 70m long, column-free spaces and the largest floorplates in Bristol. The aim is to set a new benchmark for the Bristol market with top end office space in a prominent city centre location.
Edmund McCartney, Architect, Aukett Swanke
(SUBJECT TO CONTRACT) DISCLAIMER:
CBRE and WILLIAMS GUNTER HARDWICK on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These details are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. Details are given without any responsibility and any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of CBRE or WILLIAMS GUNTER HARDWICK have any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all prices and rents are quoted exclusive of VAT.
5. Detail prepared September 2016.
6. Subject to agreed timescales.
website produced by kubiak